With the holidays coming fast and furious, I hope that many of you have checked off those on your list. I believe that the gifting experience starts at first glance. That means, the wrapping counts.
Here are a few of my favorite gift wrapping ideas.
- Use printable paper to make a statement with your gift.
- Create a theme under your tree with fabric and twine.
- Use leftover pieces of fleece to create this bow with your rotary cutter.
- Reclaim a sweater for a cozy gift of comfort.
- Keep little ones in line with these “Don’t Open Until” bags.
- Give a hint of whats inside with vintage pattern ribbon.
- Have a small item to wrap – consider a small drawstring bag.
- Don’t forget to add a special tag to your gift.
Make sure your handmade gift looks amazing from the get go with these easy gift wrapping ideas.